By OECD Publishing,OECD
This annual book presents details on coverage advancements and similar help to agriculture in OECD nations and chosen associate economies, measured with the OECD manufacturer help Estimate technique. nations lined by means of the record symbolize nearly ninety% of the worldwide worth additional in agriculture. The document incorporates a basic dialogue on advancements in agricultural rules and two-page nation snapshots. distinct nation profiles and statistical tables can be found online.
Read or Download Agricultural Policy Monitoring and Evaluation 2016 PDF
Best agriculture books
Offering details at the choice and alertness of biochemical checks in security review reports, seeks to supply a foundation for making improvements to the information required to interpret info from toxicological studies.
Within the 16 years because the final version of Von Brant’s vintage paintings used to be released, fishing and fisheries have gone through giant alterations. not just has there been nice growth within the improvement of latest instruments, fabrics and strategies, however the has obvious an expanding have to deal with arguable matters resembling declining fish shares, 1000s of bycatch and discard and the influence of towed fishing apparatus at the atmosphere.
Whilst the 1st eu explorers reached the southern shorelines of North the USA within the early 17th century, they confronted an outstanding wooded area that stretched all of the means from the Atlantic coast to jap Texas and Oklahoma. The ways that they and their descendants used—and abused—the wooded area over the subsequent approximately 400 years shape the topic of The Southern woodland.
The Sustainable improvement pursuits, which have been followed by means of 193 nations in 2015, set transparent pursuits for finishing starvation and undernutrition, in addition to tackling poverty, inequality and the influence of weather swap, through the yr 2030. The imaginative and prescient they symbolize is an inclusive one, within which not anyone is left at the back of.
- Health aspects and food safety in urban and peri-urban agricultural production in India. Farms and railway gardens across the Mumbai Metropolitan Region
- Sampling Procedures to Detect Mycotoxins in Agricultural Commodities
- Principles of Sustainable Aquaculture: Promoting Social, Economic and Environmental Resilience (Earthscan Food and Agriculture)
- Advances in Fresh-Cut Fruits and Vegetables Processing (Food Preservation Technology)
- Internationaler Handel und Forstwirtschaft - Environmental Labelling: Nachhaltiges Forstwirtschaftsmanagement (German Edition)
Extra info for Agricultural Policy Monitoring and Evaluation 2016