By Christoph Luetge,Johanna Jauernig
Read Online or Download Business Ethics and Risk Management: 43 (Ethical Economy) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Does your model approach make feel? in case you ask 10 humans on your association, what percentage various solutions may you get? ?* Can every body on your association clarify how every part (programs and providers) healthy jointly? ?* Do you are feeling like you’re the simplest stored mystery on the town? * have you ever been debating a reputation swap for years?
This publication integrates socially accountable funding into glossy portfolio idea from a multi-criteria standpoint. Socially in charge funding is a “new deal” championed by means of the institutional funding and financial institution sectors, brokers that effect mutual cash and different collective funding schemes and which worry that monetary techniques with out moral constraints can damage sustainable development and prosperity.
Going for effect is a concise, one of-a-kind guidebook that is not approximately idea. It tackles the 15 issues which are most vital for board administrators according to huge, time-tested adventure. you will discover immediately speak on director's tasks. Insights on demanding situations from management succession to measuring influence.
This ebook addresses either danger administration at a startup, starting on the undertaking assertion, and for present nonprofits which may be in danger as a result of beside the point rules, or lack thereof, right tactics and probability abatement making plans. hazard administration guidelines together with oversite of monetary transactions, deciding to buy, hiring, volunteer administration, coverage and extra are mentioned.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Business Success through Sustainability (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Charity Shops: Retailing, Consumption and Society (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations)
- Cultural Policy: Management, Value and Modernity in the Creative Industries
- Saving Places that Matter: A Citizen's Guide to the National Historic Preservation Act
- Strategic Management in Public Services Organizations: Concepts, Schools and Contemporary Issues
- The Seven Faces of Philanthropy: A New Approach to Cultivating Major Donors (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Sector Series)
Additional resources for Business Ethics and Risk Management: 43 (Ethical Economy)