By John Carver
Read Online or Download CarverGuide 08: Board Self-Assessment (J-B Carver Board Governance Series) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Does your model method make experience? when you ask 10 humans on your association, what percentage diverse solutions could you get? ?* Can each person on your association clarify how the whole lot (programs and prone) healthy jointly? ?* Do you are feeling like you’re the easiest saved mystery on the town? * have you ever been debating a reputation switch for years?
This publication integrates socially dependable funding into smooth portfolio idea from a multi-criteria viewpoint. Socially dependable funding is a “new deal” championed by way of the institutional funding and financial institution sectors, brokers that impact mutual money and different collective funding schemes and which worry that monetary concepts with no moral constraints can damage sustainable progress and prosperity.
Going for impression is a concise, one of-a-kind guidebook that is not approximately thought. It tackles the 15 themes which are most vital for board administrators in accordance with vast, time-tested adventure. you will discover immediately speak on director's tasks. Insights on demanding situations from management succession to measuring impression.
This e-book addresses either possibility administration at a startup, starting on the undertaking assertion, and for current nonprofits which may be in danger as a result of beside the point guidelines, or lack thereof, right techniques and threat abatement making plans. probability administration rules together with oversite of monetary transactions, deciding to buy, hiring, volunteer administration, assurance and extra are mentioned.
- Social Entrepreneurship: An Evidence-Based Approach to Creating Social Value (Bryson Series in Public and Nonprofit Management)
- The Cash Flow Management Book for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide for Managers, Consultants, and Boards
- Il libro del fund raising (Italian Edition)
- Rebalancing Public Partnership: Innovative Practice Between Government and Nonprofits from Around the World
- Policy Transfer and Learning in Public Policy and Management: International Contexts, Content and Development (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
- Corporate Governance and Contingency Theory: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach and Accounting Risk Implications (Contributions to Management Science)
Additional resources for CarverGuide 08: Board Self-Assessment (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)