By Immanuel Kant,Paul Guyer,Allen W. Wood
Read or Download Critique of Pure Reason (The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Immanuel Kant) PDF
Similar epistemology books
Wisdom in an doubtful global is an exploration of the relation among wisdom, purposes, and justification. in keeping with the first argument of the ebook, you could depend upon what you recognize in motion and trust, simply because what you recognize could be a cause you might have and you may depend upon the explanations you have got.
Powers and Capacities in Philosophy is designed to stake out an rising, discipline-spanning neo-Aristotelian framework grounded in realism approximately causal powers. ? the amount brings jointly for the 1st time unique essays through top philosophers engaged on powers with regards to metaphysics, philosophy of normal and social technological know-how, philosophy of brain and motion, epistemology, ethics and social and political philosophy.
Getting to know an individual disagrees with you is a standard prevalence. The query of epistemic value of war of words matters how gaining knowledge of that one other disagrees with you impacts the rationality of your ideals on that subject. This e-book examines the solutions which were proposed to this question, and offers and defends its personal solution.
This publication relates the worth found in the wildlife and in human creativity to an underlying objective which it strains in construction. It opens by means of invoking the beauty aroused through nature's price and celebrated by way of poets, and strikes to a cosmic objective because the top clarification of this price. common evils are thought of and set of their evolutionary context.
- Collected Papers, Volume 2: Knowledge, Rationality, and Morality, 1978-2010
- Epimethean Imaginings: Philosophical and Other Meditations on Everyday Light
- Learning at the Practice Interface: Reconstructing dialogue for progressive educational change
- A Little Manual for Knowing
- Kant and Spinozism: Transcendental Idealism and Immanence from Jacobi to Deleuze (Renewing Philosophy)
- Philosophy of Pseudoscience: Reconsidering the Demarcation Problem
Extra resources for Critique of Pure Reason (The Cambridge Edition of the Works of Immanuel Kant)