By Thomas Wunder
Read Online or Download CSR und Strategisches Management: Wie man mit Nachhaltigkeit langfristig im Wettbewerb gewinnt (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Does your model approach make feel? in case you ask 10 humans on your association, what number various solutions may you get? ?* Can every person on your association clarify how all the things (programs and prone) healthy jointly? ?* Do you are feeling like you’re the easiest stored mystery on the town? * have you ever been debating a reputation swap for years?
This publication integrates socially accountable funding into smooth portfolio idea from a multi-criteria point of view. Socially dependable funding is a “new deal” championed by way of the institutional funding and financial institution sectors, brokers that impact mutual money and different collective funding schemes and which worry that monetary suggestions with out moral constraints can damage sustainable progress and prosperity.
Going for impression is a concise, one of-a-kind guidebook that is not approximately conception. It tackles the 15 themes which are most crucial for board administrators in keeping with large, time-tested event. you can find directly speak on director's tasks. Insights on demanding situations from management succession to measuring influence.
This publication addresses either chance administration at a startup, starting on the venture assertion, and for latest nonprofits which may be in danger because of irrelevant guidelines, or lack thereof, right techniques and chance abatement making plans. hazard administration rules together with oversite of monetary transactions, procuring, hiring, volunteer administration, coverage and extra are mentioned.
- By The People: A History of Americans as Volunteers
- Balanced Scorecard: Step-by-Step for Government and Nonprofit Agencies
- Rippling: How Social Entrepreneurs Spread Innovation Throughout the World
- Planned Giving for Small Nonprofits
- A Carver Policy Governance Guide, Adjacent Leadership Roles: CGO and CEO: Volume 4 (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- CSR und Controlling: Unternehmerische Verantwortung als Gestaltungsaufgabe des Controlling (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
Extra resources for CSR und Strategisches Management: Wie man mit Nachhaltigkeit langfristig im Wettbewerb gewinnt (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)